Travel // Goodbye Germany!


Now to start this Blog with a Bang, I decided to spent all my Money on a trip to Canada just for your amusement.
Of Course I'm kidding...
I didn't spent ALL my Money.

For real now, I am currently sitting on the Sofa of my boyfriend's Dad in Toronto, Canada.
Or Toronto, Ontario (76 m, Population: 2,731,571 and the Eastern Time Zone) if you are a geological geek.

On the 20. of September my Boyfriend H. and I started our journey.
We planed this trip since the beginning of the year and were probably talking and dreaming about it long before that.

I needed to wake up at 2:30 AM, because our flight went off from Frankfurt and we live in a town about 3 hours away.
Needless to say, I was already stressed out before I left the house.
To the Airport with me came my mom, my dad and my little brother. H. and his Mum came with their own car.

The drive to the Airport was pretty intense, because including the awareness, that we were going away for quite some time, we had fog, rain and lots of construction sites to slow us down.
We've reached the Airport at around 7AM and after we finally understood, where we needed to go for our flight, we sat down with our Family at a Café.
Too nervous to eat something, I just wanted to sit in the plane and have a deep, calming breath.

To say goodbye to my Family was actual Horror. I couldn't comprehend, that I wasn't going to see them tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that.
Tears were Streaming down everyone's faces and the Goodbye was sooner over than expected.
But as soon as we made it through security and were sitting in our seats, everything was ok.
We were just excited to start our Adventure.
Everything was going to be alright.


With best regards,

Alice





Comments